Friday, June 28, 2013

ABOUT ME


Based in Melbourne, Australia, I am currently studying an Associate Degree in Professional Writing and Editing. I also work in media and communications at Ethical Clothing Australia and am the Editor-in-Chief and Fashion Director at Hessian Magazine.

I originally started this blog because I wanted to keep an online scrapbook of everything I thought was beautiful and inspiring. Over time, I have begun using Colour Me Red as a platform to share my thoughts on issues relating to the fashion industry and to hopefully demonstrate that fashion-related discourse can be both insightful and intelligent. 

Contact details:

siggimccarthy@gmail.com


siggi@hessianmagazine.com

sigrid@ethicalclothingaustralia.org.au


Alternatively, you can see my portfolio HERE. This online folio includes published articles, professional interviews and information relating to my ongoing creative projects. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...